30 Days of Writing is an interactive online course that encourages and supports writers in the process of writing a book in a month. For the thirty days of the course, the focus will be on your writing, on finding the right voice to tell your stories in, and on exploring ways to expand and layer a collection of short stories.
The course is led by the writer and tutor, Shaun Levin, editor of The A3 Review and author of Seven Sweet Things, A Year of Two Summers, and the writing guides, The Writing Notebooks.
30 Days of Writing is right for you if:
- you want to create a substantial amount of writing in a short period of time
- you’re feeling a bit overwhelmed by the collection you want to write and would appreciate some guidance and detailed feedback
- you have an idea for a book but are not sure how to go about writing it
- you like working in the company of others, but also enjoy the comfort of writing in your own space and at a time that suits you
- you have notes and fragments towards a book, and would like some input on how to organise everything and keep going
- you’d like to experiment with different ways of putting together a book, whether using text on its own, or combining text with photographs and illustrations
Tutor: Shaun Levin
Dates: 1-30 November 2019
For just over £12 a day, you’ll receive:
- detailed feedback
- daily writing prompts
- customised prompts and suggestions
- 2 x one-to-one consultations
- the company of other writers from around the world
- 2 x the 12 Doable Writing Projects Writing Map
- and the support to figure out what it takes to write your next book.
For more details about 30 Days of Writing, click here. Please email email@example.com for any questions about the course.