Talking Tales is open for submissions for the next event on Tuesday 10th December 2019.
Here is our manifesto:
- the ‘To Hull and Back Anthology 2019‘ will be launched on the night
- many of the authors featured in the anthology will be reading
- you could read too – this time stories of 500 words might get our vote
- The Right Honourable Christopher Fielden will be the Leader of the House
- we pledge you will laugh and be entertained in equal measure
Talking Tales is a lovely night of stories, with a warm audience in a great venue. If this sounds like your kind of party then put pen to paper and vote with your feet.
Submissions close late on Friday 29th November 2019 – send your stories by e-mail to: email@example.com
Event details – are stupendously straight-forward:
…venue: Left Bank, 128 Cheltenham Road, Stokes Croft, Bristol BS6 5RW
…time: we start at 6:30 pm on Tuesday 10th December 2019
…join-in: the ‘finish the lines’ competition – win a Talking Tales badge.
Stokes Croft Writers would love to see you there.
P.S. It’s #26 – no recounts.