Source magazine would like to invite creative writers of any level to submit work/s for our Words X Images project where writers will have the chance to have their work published in Source issue 5 alongside the chosen inspirational photo.
Three overall winners will be chosen based on the best short story and photo collaboration.
Each published winner (3 photographers, 3 writers) will receive a £100 prize.
No entry fee.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST NOW to receive the shortlist of photos to inspire your story on 1st March 2017
Source Magazine is a celebration of the lifestyle that can be enjoyed in and around north London’s Woodberry Down (Finsbury Park), a regeneration development of more than 5,500 homes located on the banks of the New River and 42 acres of open water at the Stoke Newington Reservoirs – including a nature reserve.
You can view the latest issue online here: Source Magazine Issue 4
Source is a free, bi-annual publication, available in print and online. 10,000 print copies are distributed at entertainment, leisure, F&B, arts and culture and corporate venues across Haringey, Hackney, Islington and The City. E.g. The Hoxton Hotel, Vice Media Group, The Hackney Empire etc.
- The writer must either reside in or belong to a writing club within the key London boroughs surrounding Woodberry Down (Haringey, Islington, Hackney)
- The story must be related to and inspired by one of Totality’s chosen photographs.
- Short stories must be between 500 and 1,000 words
- Given the criteria above are met, the subject matter is open to the writer, fiction or non-fiction, on the condition that the short story is set in and around the key borough/s
- All work/s must be submitted by 9am on 13th March 2017 to Pauline Sabatini firstname.lastname@example.org
Get in touch now!