Writers Unchained are all set for their next Story Sunday event which is part of this year’s Bristol Festival of Literature and will feature some great sci-fi and spec-fic stories. The response to our call for submissions has been the best yet and the line-up includes not only popular local writer/performers but also newcomers to the Bristol live-lit scene.
What can you expect if you decide to come along?
- Anne Corlett‘s award-winning story about space-travel
- Philip Douch with sci-fi at its most hilarious
- cosmic shenanigans from Jonty Levine, Barney Barret and Julie Hayman
- an alien with a roving eye from John Holland
- an edgy take on time travel from Alex Bridge
If you feel the need for something more familiar, Mark Lewis offers boiled sweets (but not as you know them) and you can share an apocalyptic cigarette with Kevlin Henney. Or if far out really is your thing, we have D. S. Ketleby with an avian family saga.
We hope we have you hooked!
You can join us in the Twilight Zone NEXT SUNDAY October 23rd at Southbank Club, Bristol, BS3 1DB, 6 – 8 pm for what promises to be quite an evening.
Tickets £5 on the door.