We’re almost ready to put together Issue #3 of The A3 Review. There’s still time to qualify, if you enter this month’s writing contest on the theme of HANDS.
Then it’s on to Issue #4! We’ve launched the six writing contests whose winners will make up the contributors of Issue #4. You can see the six new themes if you click here.
If you’re new to The A3 Review, you can read more about the fold-out lit mag here. Basically, it’s a lit mag that behaves like a map. All contributions are under 151 words. There’s a small entry fee, and the ultimate three winners receive cash prizes; all winners are published in the magazine and receive Writing Maps.
The themes for the upcoming Writing Contests are:
- September: TALKING ANIMALS, Deadline 26 September
- October: THE STORY OF A GARDEN, Deadline 24 October
- November: TABLE MANNERS, Deadline 28 November
- December: YELLOW THINGS, Deadline 26 December
- January: PUNISHMENT, Deadline 23 January 2016
- February: THE HEART, Deadline 27 February 2016
The two winning entries from each month will appear in Issue #4 of The A3 Review and will constitute the shortlist. The three overall winners from the shortlist will receive prizes as follows: 1st = £150; 2nd = £75; 3rd = £50. All winning entries will receive contributor copies, Writing Maps and other goodies.