You can read more about The A3 Review here. It’s a lit mag that behaves like a map. All contributions are under 151 words and up until now have been written in less than a week. But things are changing – we’re giving you more time to write, more time to tweak, more time to procrastinate. The next six Writing Maps Writing Contests are being launched in one go. There’s a small entry fee, and bigger cash prizes.
The themes for the upcoming Writing Contests are:
- March: SUPERSTITIONS, Deadline 28 March
- April: PLAYGROUND GAMES, Deadline 25 April
- May: TEA & COFFEE, Deadline 23 May
- June: GREEN THINGS, Deadline 27 June
- July: JOURNEYS, Deadline 25 July
- August: HANDS, Deadline 22 August
Read the full details here.
The two winning entries from each month will appear in Issue #3 of The A3 Review and will constitute the shortlist. The three overall winners from the shortlist will receive prizes as follows: 1st = £150; 2nd = £75; 3rd = £50. All winning entries will receive contributor copies, Writing Maps and other goodies.